nberry:
Grant:
nberry:
DaveGordon:

Whoa! Huge flares on the front wings.. did they put a lot more rubber on the front?

I thought all Cup cars are styled that way.Smiley 

I decided I have no interest in the 992GT3 but seriously considering the 992RS. Hopefully, the flared front wings are not part of the RS design.Smiley

Nick - the next RS is going to be very extreme (including looks).  If you find the fender flares too garish, you may want to reconsider (they will be some of the more subtle features, if included).

Maybe the car you should order is the 50th Anniversary Carrera RS or the rumored model just called 911 GT (don’t know much about this, except it’s meant to be more road focused than track).

--

18 GT3 Manual, 73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 16 Cayman GT4, 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi

Hi Grant. I’m told little over 10% of RS owners track their cars. Hopefully, Porsche understands this and doesn’t design the RS to look like a car strictly for track use and not for use on public streets. 

Btw, did you notice in the picture the car parked on the left with the swan neck wing has the exhaust pipes separated as opposed to being together. Is that the plan for the 992 GT3?

The Cayman GT4 RS?