Wait wait, not my turbo but my "best friend's" turbo
We took delivery on Monday, decided to bring it to TCM for crystal guard!! I do not believe it, the car shines! TCM is the best detailer in town, took him 4 days to finish the whole car.

The car is Black (Non-metallic)/black with soft look leather seats and more goodies. Bought it from IRA Porsche, we dealt with both Alfie and Chris. They are great guys!! They waited for 3 weeks just for us to send them the money and they held the car for us. Their sales is 10/10 if I have to rate them. Everytime I called Alfie, he always answers the phone or always return phone calls. Scheduled an appointment between 5-6pm but we got delayed due to snow and traffic until 7.15 and he patiently waited for us although he was supposed to go home at 5. They are one of the best, enough said

Some mods are already done. Clear marker, bluevision bulb, silvervision bulb, White H11 foglight, exactmats. Mods coming are Techart headlight covers, roof rails, roof strips, tint, autobahn, FVD floormats and maybe more?

The reason she decided to get the black turbo was because of the deal, she almost got an S but we cancelled the deal with another dealer. The price was extremely low for a brand new turbo and we just couldn't pass the deal.

THANKS TO BOTH ALFIE AND TCM!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!

Sorry for the poor photos, it was already dark, road is still dirty and we will get more photos next week after the wax again