mcdelaug:

Hi Nick,

I’m perfectly willing to admit that I could be wrong, but I think your observation period of 30 years is too short to be conclusive. I hope you’d agree that any statements I make about climate change reflect my opinion, nothing more. That said, I do think there’s unequivocal evidence that both CO2 levels in our atmosphere and the average global temperature are increasing. Temperature volatility at any particular location is greater too. By the time we have irrefutable evidence of global warming, there will be little to be done about it. While it is possible that your view may be ultimately proven correct, the prevailing scientific opinion has been steadily moving away from your position for 40 years. I’m following the herd on this one.

-1 , if it is just a way to exert control via fear they have found a perfect way to do it. It pushes all the buttons. It divides nations and people while fueling the extremists on both sides. Lack of proof in order to be certain is a benefit if chaos is the final outcome.  (Why does every emergency result in more loss of freedom and more central control.).  
Not saying either is not real but why do governments seem to take advantage to increase their scope?  Again, maybe convincing us is not their goal.