ALDO:
pmarkow:
ALDO:

It is hard to say what benefits the Porsche has. Lower consumption. Lower price. Easier to find a parking slot. Getting in and out.

The McLaren drives easier, smoother, faster and offers more comfort. With that car you can sit in and drive 500 km for a vacation. With the GT3RS no chance.The car offers such an incredible chassis at the same time so much comfort and no body roll regardless how fast you turn in. 

well, i drove 1000km in one day in the GT3RS and had no complaints about comfort....i am not saying the macci is not more comfortable but ......

The car is stiff and loud. This for 1.000 km - respect. My longest drive was 250 km to my destination and few hours later 250 km back. It was pure fun, Schwarzwaldhochstraße, but driving Autobahn with this car wasn´t a pleasure for me.

the long highway drive in the GT3RS was ok, not really super-enjoyable. it was certainly less stressful in the 458 italia and surely in the 650. meanwhile i have been driving a lot on the very bad roads of umbria and lazio in the GT3RS and i got close to complaining about the damping (over potholes etc...). but last week i rented a car to drive to fiumicino (some kind of fiat...) and it turned out that the soft ride of the fiat was even more uncomfortable than the GT3RS. i'd love to have the 458 or the 650 for comparison purposes on the same roads...

the 675LT was on my radar but i chickened out because of the mclaren depreciation issues but the maccis are surely great cars.