Whoopsy:

This is hilarious. He clearly does not own an EV. Even though I drive many many miles I hardly ever ever charge anywhere but at home. His whole premise and yours is that no one can charge at home. I can’t think of anything in that video which is accurate. He even claims a 250 kw is charger is no faster than 150 kw. His argument is that batteries charge at different rates depending on charge. Fine but at 250 it is still quicker at some charge levels. 
Anyway, given that the actual use case is that people charge 99.9% of the time at home and get to avoid gas stations his points are lost in reality. Totally.  His whole point is built around everyone needing fast charging for every mile near their home. He does not get it all.  The exact opposite is true. You fuel at your home when not using your car at 10% the cost. I love how he mentions Kansas. My favorite drive it to Denver.   
 Don’t want to be accused of being a Tesla fan boy based on refuting some idiot misperception of how EVs are actually charged and used by 99 of all owner. But go ahead and join him and his silly notions. 
It will be decades before enough batteries and EVs are made for people who can’t charge at home so we can worry about then.  This is not the problem he has identified. He is chasing windmills or in this case thinks we all need $50k home chargers. Smiley