ISUK:

I don't believe dealers are playing games as there seem to be quite a few US owners on F Chat with a Roma on order for whom it will be their first Ferrari. The media reviews have been almost universally positive so I think the car will sell well to a new audience who wouldn't have considered either a Portofino or an F8. Photo's really don't do the styling justice. My dealer said the order take up following a viewing and test drive has been very strong for them so on that basis build lead times may start to stretch out.

I'm sure it's the sort of design that will have potential buyers calling dealers once they have seen it in the metal for themselves. There a few owners in California who are DD'ing the car and they are enthusiastic about it.

When I saw this photo my first thought was "Nick has bought himself one" but then I saw the licence plate smiley

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 16.01.09.png

Smiley 

Your comments about availability are encouraging. I know Ferrari management is looking to increase revenues. This bodes well for a new customer base.Smiley

--

The purpose of life is to enjoy the moment.