KresoF1:
ALDO:

The brake feel of the GT3 RS is by far better then 650 s in lower speeds. Driving faster there is no difference. But as RC said low speed braking feeling of Porsche GT3 RS is excellent.

I am still more confident with the GT3 RS on twisties here in Black Forrest. I need time to accept that the 650 s can do it the same on a different way (aero break, break steering and pcc) . I didn´t have any problems with the 650 s but when driving fast through twisty mountain roads I am not so confident as I was with the GT3 RS. Maybe I got used to much with rear axle steering.

This mirrors what my friend who writes for Motorpresse told me. He comoared 991 GT3 directly to 570S and in his opinion 991 GT3 is confidence inspiring sportscar while 570S is not. He said that CG who writes for Sport Auto feels the same. In his direct words what feels like 75% in 991 GT3 feels like 95% in 570S.

So, speed is not everything... But, 570S is extremly quick car, especially in straight line.

The 570s has be intention less grip. I have talked with an official from McLaren he said, that around 50-60 km/h earlier you reach the limit with 570s compared to 650s. Why did they do this? He said, people asked for a car to have fun and this not only on track. The 650s is made for road and track, he said over 80% of 650s a driven sometimes on track. The 570s is made for fun on road, they calculate that less then 25% of the cars will be driven on track. SO they reduced the grip, you should feel and work with the car at lower corner speeds. The same thing Porsche have done with the 911R, less aero, thinner tires -> less grip.

When talking about less confidence between 650s and GT3RS - it is not that the 650s is hard to drive. It is that I am just breaking earlier. I had never a problem around any corner. I need just some more kilometers nothing else. 17 years 911 can´t be compared to two weeks 650s.

--

AM