4trac:
SSO.:
4trac:
the-missile:

When these cars will sit back to where they were at the beginning of last decade, it will be reasonable again.

I agree with you on the immediate cash return when flipping a new car; it is finally gone but also looking at what manufacturers released recently, it may explain it as well. Let's see this year when Porsche will release hot GT cars; it will be the gauge.

Current second hand market is flooded with everything and I can't see much moving. yes wait and see.

Ah, no problemo.... just wait till the rocket scientist traders on my Reddit forums get a smell of the huuuugggge gains to be made in flipping sports cars!  You will never see such stratospheric price levels!   The big capitalist auction houses will get totally crushed man!  

Hold for a minute.  We need to agree what models to prime them on and give ourselves enough time to buy up a bunch of them.....

Haha, maybe tell them that Trabant cars were East German equivalents to Porsche... totally overlooked by markets controlled by capitalism.... Smiley

I like that, lets tee up Trabis and Yugos.