RC:

I almost got myself a Tesla or a Taycan but in the end, I decided against an EV. Not because of performance but because of driving fun. No sound, nothing special ("just another EV..." according to my son and some of his friends ) and the range...I mean c'mon, even my Trackhawk has a 400 km range and I can fuel it up in five minutes tops.

EVs are not made for people like me: I have a leadfoot and while some EVs may be faster than my family truck, after 150-170 km, they end up at a charging station for at least an hour. No thanks. This is insane. 

I don’t think they make enough cars fast enough to care about selling you a car or anyone else who is not an EV fan. Hence they don’t advertise.   On the other hand. They are after actual EV buyers.  Buyers of Taycans to be exact. How many sales did Porsche just lose?  Do you think the other automakers are laughing at that steering wheel and are now sleeping good at night?  

If is obvious to me that if you are in the EV market there is only one best choice in EV tech.  Minus, of course, the fans of buttons and switches  

Sadly, until the plaid+ comes out these are still using the pre model3 batteries and conventional design. The plus+ will be a different animal.