RC:
ALDO:

The brake feel of the GT3 RS is by far better then 650 s in lower speeds. Driving faster there is no difference. But as RC said low speed braking feeling of Porsche GT3 RS is excellent.

I am still more confident with the GT3 RS on twisties here in Black Forrest. I need time to accept that the 650 s can do it the same on a different way (aero break, break steering and pcc) . I didn´t have any problems with the 650 s but when driving fast through twisty mountain roads I am not so confident as I was with the GT3 RS. Maybe I got used to much with rear axle steering.

It takes time to get used to the mid engine design and the turbo boost, just be careful and you get used to it. Smiley

Did you guys have a nice time yesterday evening? Sorry that I couldn't come but KA isn't exactly around the corner. Smiley

Yeah, we did have some nice time and got some tickets. Three nice cars parked in second row. Smiley 

Next time we will meet somewhere in your region, but if I have read correct your region isn´t so supercar friendly as mine - so better you come to use  Smiley

--

AM