321120C3-0D63-4753-8EC7-3F50E7737F61.pngCGX car nut:
mcdelaug:

No thanks, much better options out there for that money

That is why I mentioned the BMW M5 CS and Audi S8.  Whilst slightly slower, those cars are much more desirous for the same expenditure.  

I just don’t  want to pay more to go slower and depreciate harder. There are very few like me and car companies are in love with people like you. That is certain. You are part of that large group causing Tesla to go broke and Elon bankrupt. 
Look at how you pick every option and still get a pretty good deal. What if you picked every Porsche or BMW option?  

I think the point is the base price at which you can buy the car is not really a price you can find and a car with no options is pretty bare.  I’m pretty certain every car maker advertises the price after all the most profitable options are added up.  
Imagine what might happen if the base Tesla is more loaded than any of the cars you mention.  We should mention this so Elon can turn his company around.  
Look it is up to you to choose what you want. The way you make decisions and how is also perfect and wonderful.  I can see you have put all of you automotive knowledge into the car evaluation process. People define logic in many ways, I hope. 
Here is a picture of the US prices. A price which you don’t have to argue over and take 10 seconds to buy.  I will allow others to judge if this is the price the car sells for and if selling cars like this is a good idea. 
I wonder if that $120k plaid model will really hit 60 in 1.99 seconds?  Many think this is totally impossible. Must be we are not counting the roll-out. I’m certain it will be slower than all other cars with the roll out.