throt:
Whoopsy:
RC:
Whoopsy:

911 turbo S are never the ultimate 'sports car', it has always been the ultimate 'all around sports car'. It has a complete 'envelope' of performance.

Dry weather performance are getting to the point where gains are incremental, no more giant gulp gains, and at the top of the food chain, they are all separate by not much margin.

But on the wet side of the equation, there are good size gains to be had with modern tire technology. Why not take advantage of that and make the car's 'envelope' more complete? 

Agreed. Actually, I think the 911 Turbo S is the best "daily driver" supercar on the market. Maybe even the only one. Smiley

But I cannot do without a 911 turbo S.

''Different'', or wrong Smiley

Porsche sells enough of them every year to justify it's existence🤷🏻‍♂️

No one else makes an all purpose car like a 911 turbo/turbo S, either those have better dry performance but with less interior space and utility, or better space and utility but handles worse. 

I thought the FF could be a replacement, awd for year round weather, bigger back seat and perhaps more cargo room, but that car simply can't handle like a 911, not to mention it's quite a bit bigger. 

--