dreamcar:
throt:
dreamcar:
throt:
RC:

I haven't been invited to any Porsche event at my dealer for the past two years. My wife hasn't been invited either.

Some of the employees there are patients of my wife, so there is no grudge or any other issue.

I just think they lost touch to some customers and/or they just do so well, that they do not bother anymore.

When I asked my Porsche sale guy about business a few weeks ago (before the lockdown), he said he has record sales and he doesn't get the number of cars he could sell. 

In my opinion, a good car dealer stays in touch with the customer, sends him offers, invitations to events, just keeps informing the customer. Nothing of that happened. Sad. yes

Strange,

I always get invitations to events.

First class service from mine too when buying and using servicing.

Always follow up to see if I am happy.

My late best friend who sadly passed away last year always got invitations from Porsche Portsmouth, myself who owns a Porsche and is a regular service customer never has! ( I get phone calls and emails from service dept and the accessories dept regularly), perhaps up until now I am only on their books as a service customer?  I have been promised when normality returns I will get invited to future 992 driving events.... time will tell!

--

Porsche 991/2 Carrera T Jet Black metallic / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red

No invites, go chin them, TSmiley Smiley

Smiley
They’re in my good books at the moment, be interesting to see what happens. Smiley Another email from the DP this morning as I promised to return the GardX maintenance pack for the ceramic coating they may or may not have done, to say please keep it with our compliments, don’t forget to come down for a coffee and chat when restrictions lift. Smiley

--

Porsche 991/2 Carrera T Jet Black metallic / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red

Absolutely, buddy.

Enjoy that curry, hope the beef is tender Smiley

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October 2014.

991 GT3.2 pick up April/May 2018. ( Hairy Chest Spec ).

Vauxhall Zafira 1.6 Exclusive pick up June 2013. ( Shit Box )

Rennteam Hairy Chest Advisor.