nberry:

Why am I a troll? Because I don’t like a car you like and give my reasons for not liking it? Should I join the rest and bow down and salute every car that is posted on this blog even though I think it’s a piece of shit? Sorry, it’s not me. I tell it like it is even though not posting my feels will make the poster happy. When someone posts, they should expect blowback UNLESS the blog is frequented only by sycophants. Smiley

Oh c'mon, you know how he meant it: He didn't mean you're an intentional troll. Calling the Yaris GR a piece of shit is really uncalled for because, you may have noticed, many of us here are quite impressed with that little fellow.

Christian, you’re right, I’m not familiar with the Lancia. Do they still build them? indecision

Once Lancia was done with rally racing, they stopped building them. Again, homologation car (google it). A friend has an Evoluzione, put a lot of money into it to make it like new, amazing car and a real eye catcher for car enthusiasts here in Europe.

Lancia-Delta-Integrale-Pagoda-Classics-36-e1562604236922.jpg

FWIW, I had a modified Stingray 650 hp that destroyed Porsche’s and Ferrari’s. Beating Porsche’s in those days was nothing to brag about. The only problem with it is that it got about five miles a gallon and I burned a quart of oil each time I drove it. surprise

Oh c'mon, that Stingray barely put half of the power on the road up to 100 mph. Smiley Smiley 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)