I have the Pirelli Scorpion Winter on my Trackhawk. Had the same tire on my SRT and loved it, great winter tire for a heavy truck (braking) and very predictable. Also very good in the dry and on wet pavement. Highly recommended for high performance SUVs. This wasn't always that way. Had the first Pirelli Scorpion Winter on my 955 Cayenne Turbo (over 17 or 18 years ago...I think?) and it was the worst winter tire I ever experienced. Almost had an accident, there just wasn't enough grip and braking was also bad on snow. I remember I switched to Nokian winter tires after only one month, great on snow and quite good in the wet but on dry pavement? Horrible. Smiley Pirelli has advanced a lot with their Scorpion winter tire (I have the same for the Performante btw.) but I know that now, there are better winter tires out there, I just love that the Pirelli is predictable and really great for heavy trucks.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)