What a week end!
In two days I've been able to take passenger rides in two different Enzos on track and on street!

What a car!!!!

This is one instance in which even if your expectations are extremely high you are blown away by the actual experience.

On the track I've really been able to asess the car's real potential, because the owner was a good driver and was driving pretty fast.

The acceleration is tremendous of course, not really the kick in the back type because the delivery is istantenous, there are huge amounts of torque at any revs.Sixth gear in the Enzo feels like 2nd gear on my Modena(almost )!
The F1 system is a vast improvement from the 360s, a real rifle shot, even on upshifts...
But what amazed me the most was the handling: the car is really tremendous, the front end dives for the apex with such speed, it's incredible, allowing for entry speeds that would make you faint!And the grip, oh my God the grip!Lateral accelaration is so high it defies belief.

If anyone knows Monza racetrack here are some parameters:
braking with a high margin of safety we reached 265 kmh before Ascari, 270 kmh before Parabolica and 280 kmh at the main straight.

Just amazing!

More pics and a video will follow...