Shaich:

I think that Lewis is much faster than Bottas (GR was faster but not by a big margain... at least in the beginning f the race), if we look at recent races, he would also have been faster than Russel IMO that weekend, but again that is how it should be... Who know its all up for speculations... everything is ossible but I dont belive that they would care that much... GR is a fututre Merecedes driver at the end of the day it was a mistake to renew Bottas contract, they should have had signed GR.

Lewis is much faster than Bottas, and that's why Bottas is still there. GR was also faster. He may not have been faster by a big margin, but GR was in a new car that was not designed or built around him. In time, he would dominate Bottas just as Hamilton does.

Hamilton is fast. He now has tons of experience. He has the power of Mercedes behind him and has a dominant car that is built to suit him. A winning combination. However, to think that other drivers cannot be as quick as he is given the same conditions is naive in my opinion. My apologies, but after a life time of being an ardent racing fan I'm a little cynical.