I’m sorry. Please tell me exactly what I can and can not say without everyone here thinking I am a cult member.  This is fucking ridiculous.  
I point out that all common controls are at hand which does not suit your ‘idea’ of how a Tesla works so I am some crazy nut job for not letting you spin fancy tales or relentlessly for shot me.  Nuts to you. Again - read which parts I agreed with and the tiny bit of clarification I added which was all 100% factual.  I know better than to ever go beyond facts here. What I don’t like is when you pretend you can’t read or put words in my mouth. Everyone here can see this as well. We are all pretty certain you are highly jealous that of Elon at this point. How does it make you feel when I speak for all of us and pretend there is something wrong with you?  Some type of Uber bully training you?  Lol. Maybe get over it. Don’t take out your frustrations on everyone who enjoys his cars.  Maybe accept that we don’t all need a 918 parked in a garage. 

I did not even mention the silliness of spending twice as much for a fraction of a second of speed. Or that my model3 would smoke your Taycan in a straight line or corners. ( you switched to talk about your parked 918 being faster ). Without me even mentioning range (because like autopilot and cost and better tech these would be ‘Tesla Talking points’ meant to just infuriate all on this board) you launch in apologies in advance for why Porsche range does not matter.  Talk about someone who is avoiding every objective fact and then gaslights everyone here.   
I doubt everyone here thinks of me a some cult member. Frankly I really and obviously don’t give a flying fuck what you claim people think of me.  You are welcome to think as little as usual of me.   It can’t help your insecurities. If I had any I would not be wasting my time pointing out your silly behavior. 

This is a forum about people who enjoy cars. I have never tried to convince someone that they are wrong if they enjoy anything. If they like it and say nice things I listen and accept that they had a good experience.  If someone who saves and works hard buys a car they enjoy I am happy for them. I am here to listen to the fun people have with this hobby. I am not here to make someone feel bad for liking something.  It don’t get the point of trying to make a car owner feel bad for his enjoyment.  You have to be pretty fucked up to get up every morning and look to piss on someone’s point of view.  But you know me - I will play your silly game