Leawood911:
Whoopsy:
Carlos from Spain:
Leawood911:

I have no idea why you are so threatened by my honest reply. No idea.  Tesla makes horrible cars. Yup. You can do it much better. There is no need to actually read my words. Lol. 
you should really charge Elon and all those Tesla drivers you hate with such a passion rent in your head!   How funny. 
You sound totally unhinged. Going on about robots being no good and such.  Thanks for making my Sunday. 

Leawood, I wish you could hear yourself...

You do realize most Tesla fans cannot hear or see themselves. They think other rues don't apply to them and other are not allow to use their rules either.

Do you realize that all I did was agree with the review and then included additional facts. I did not personally attack the writer or anyone on this forum.  Ridiculous that I can’t point out that the windshield washer controls are right there on the turn signal stalk.  How does my reply in any way warrant the personal attack which was totally ignorant of facts?  
Maybe I’m not the problem.  People who can’t read are. 
One of the facts is that if you buy the base model you still get all the self driving hardware and the glass roof.  They simply take a different approach which does not milk the customer and adds value.  If you only want to hear bullshit and not the truth then keep on shutting down anyone who tried to educate you about facts.  What on earth do I have to gain by arguing with a bunch of Tesla haters who don’t understand or process basic information form me without calling me names.  Is that asking too much?  Seriously - you all always claim I take these posts personally but you ignore the content which directly attempts to belittle me and pretend I’m in some cult.   
Not to mention how spectacularly wrong some of you have been about predicting Tesla’s success. Laughable that some need to attack me for their failures to understand Tesla. 
Anyway - you guys can have this thread back. I will just watch and amuse myself with your one sided analysis.  

Hmm. what you you wrote isn't objective facts. They are more along the lines on apologetical on Tesla's behalf. To explain away Tesla's perceived shortcomings, or more like trying to spin those into something else.

Like for example on 'auto pilot' prices. A simple price statement is enough, there is no need to say anything about cheaper if you do this or that or you missed the boat etc. It is the current price, done. Just like a '8 yr old' Model S is still a current car as Tesla is still selling them. 

And I am not the only one with that opinion of you.Literally you are the only one who can't see what we, as a whole community, can see. it's one reason I keep asking you to take s step or two back and have a look first. 

It's very different than say someone accuse Porsche of not providing enough range on the Taycan as a EV. Porsche from the beginning clearly stated the Taycan is a Porsche first, an EV second. They are not aiming for ultra range, and no matter what EPA rated them, they don't really care, cause in the real world people are smashing the EPA estimate no matter what. Very unlike none of the Tesla can match the range and fans have to come on board and explain or even imagine a scenario that the phantom range can be achieved. 

--