noone1:
MKSGR:
Whoopsy:
RC:
His strategy of buying cars is quite clever though: He seems to buy special edition models with limited production numbers. These cars could be worth more than their MSRP at some point. Cayman GT4...675LT Spider...Aston Martin Vantage GT8...AMG GT R...clever.

Btw: Both my wife and daughter dislike Tim Burton (Shmee150), they cannot stand his lisp. Smiley Smiley

To be fair, he did buy an FF, a car's value that drops faster than gravity.

I watched one of his videos (where he test drives a LT675) - I really ask myself how somebody without any driving skills can do videos like this. Quite embarrassing...

Why not? Most cars like this and most cars much more than this are bought and driven by people with no driving skills. Most people who can afford cars like this didn't earn their money in motorsport...

The thing is: why would I waste my time listening to someone driving a certain car without any skills to describe or show how it behaves in the relevant dynamic categories? Of course, it might be of interest to give your car to, let's say, your neighbors grandma and here about her driving impressions but to me this is not useful enough to watch it on video...