crayphile:
Whoopsy:
Of all the cars I have owned, thought about buying or dream about buying, there is only one car ever that I want multiple of. 

The 918. 

It is the most complex car ever, most technologically advanced car ever. All future cars will only get simpler and simpler. It was the pinnacle of automotive engineering. 

Nothing else is worth having more than one. 

Your devotion to the 918 is endearing and baffling in equal parts. Is it still garaged because of the insurance issues?

Haha yeah, 918, objectively, like the 959 before, is the technological tour de force from Porsche for it's generation. It's still the fastest 0-60 car even after 6 years and one of the fastest still around tracks. 

It's a hybrid, mating conventional powerplant with electric propulsion, a bridge car for the two technology, and if the future really is all about EVs, then there will not be a more complex car ever. Taycan already shown how fast an EV can be.

Insurance, winter, covid, all conspire to keep it stationary, don't have anywhere to go. My son forbid me from taking him to school in the 918🤷🏻‍♂️ Police also constantly harasses me when I am out in the 918, so the fastest car can only go the slowest, how ironic.

--