4trac:

The Hakkas should be a 200% improvement.  Summer all terrain tires usually just don't have either the right compound, or the siping, that they would need to be effective in winter.   But just as a refresher, what is the AWD system the Raptor uses?  Is there still an open rear diff for example, or is it lockable?  How many wheels are really getting power when the going gets slippy?   Also curious if you had the Rover on these same roads and conditions, or was that location different enough not to be a comparison.  

Slippery mode is 4WD Auto, like all wheel mode in other cars, which allows slip, but you can manually lock the diff.  Deep snow mode is FT 4Wd and locks the diff with a diff button.  On ice or packed snow slippery works and is improved with lower pressures. Deep snow mode in deep snow is terrible and slippery locked or unlocked hardly better. These tyres are a summer compound but "severe snow rated".heart

The RR had a diff lock feature if I recall correctly, but you have one and can report.

The RR with Pirelli winters, was way better in deep snow, same roads.  I expect the hakkas to be a great step to safety and ability, which you confirm.  Any more you can say about them, is appreciated.  I hope they're on the truck next week.