Porker:
spudgun:

Geez, that’s actually frightening 😳

Well to think I've done well over 300kph on the way back from Germany that day... Smiley

That said, I wouldn't have if it would have felt unstable at speed, and that wasn't the case aside from its inherent nervousness.

You were lucky, thank god nothing happened. Smiley

Had a similar encounter, picked up my GT500 after a resonator (engine bay, air filter) delete, for whatever weird reason, they had removed all four wheels before that and after I got my car back, they forgot to tighten the wheel bolts. I heard a clank noise after I picked up the car, drove back to the dealer, they checked the car, did a test-drive, heard the noise but didn't realize what it was, so they told me to pay attention and if it gets worse, I should come back.

So I drove back home, with my son, drove over 240 kph on the Autobahn, everything felt fine. At home, I noticed the noise got louder, so I called a friend who works as an engineer at BMW and he told me to check the wheel bolts. He was right, they were all loose.

Now the best part: When I called the dealer to tell him the "news", he denied any involvement. I was so pissed and even got more mad when he, after I made the complaint, told me that if I dare to tell this to anyone in public (like a car forum), he would sue me. It was the owner of the dealership, he was so aggressive, never again. Biggest Mustang dealer in Germany. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)