Carlos from Spain:

I usually don't comment on colors i don't like because I don't like to rain on anyone's parade, but I got to say that this to me is one of the ugliest colors I have seen for the 911. It's like the color that is left after a painter is done washing the brushes, its like if it was painted in blue with a cheap paint that was left out in the sun and all the color was washed out, its like the car was primed but hasn't gotten painted yet... Ok, I'll stop now, this is why I don't comment on colors indecision and I realise color is something so subjective, I see no problem if the owner likes it though Smiley

You are not qualified to comment on this color since you own a car with a flashy color. Smiley

Your car is of course much more beautiful but this is not the point here. If someone wants a less flashy color but still wants to attract some attention, I think this is one of them. Not that I would choose this color for a 911 though, I like colors like simple black, red, white or yellow much more. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)