the-missile:

VW is under debt and needs to cash back a bit of this gigantic mountain. I think some jewels will be on sale...soon massive cost cutting within the group.

Teacher driving a Lambo  you meet some amazing people with your car indecision

When I met this guy, he was driving a Huracan LP610-4. Now he drives a Performante, he bought it used. Don't have a clue where the money comes from but yes, he is a teacher. After I told my son (he met him as well), he told me "I should have guessed...". Smiley Smiley Nice guy but a bit too clingy. Smiley

VW Group is only regrouping, they have no serious financial issues. They will be investing a whopping 73 billion EUR into new technology over the next five years only.

Bugatti goes to Rimac and Porsche will very likely up their stake into Rimac to 51%. Smiley 

The Porsche/Piech family (Porsche SE) is just re-organizing. 

Bentley goes to Audi because Audi will be "electrified" more and more and so will be Bentley.

Lamborghini goes to Porsche, Winkelmann returned back to Lamborghini for this particular reason, so he can overlook the transition. 

I do not know if this strategy has been finalized but it seems that way.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)