Whoopsy:
Shaich:

Regarding Stroll, I actusally was impressed and a bit surprised how well he drove in the beginning of th race and I was also very surprised ro see that he fell back that much after dominitaing the first part of the race by quite some margin. The desicion form his father doesnt came as a surprise if you ask me, Vettel is coming to the team and they will put all the focus on him, so to have his son as a second driver is sure very conveniert in many ways... same as it is very convenietn for Mercdes to have Bottas as a second driver(I think they dont want Max next to Lewis). All in all I didnt expect Stroll to have that kind of performance over the whole season... 

Agian Lewis SmileySmileySmiley

The pink Mercedes isn't a slow car, and they had a set up to light up the tires quicker than anyone else's. Put any driver on the grid in the same car and same position and you will get pretty much the same result at the start. Clear track with clear visibility. Easy peasy.

Lance keep repeating he doesn't understands why, that explains a lot. All tires go through a graining phase, been mentioned many times that the driver just have to stick with it and drive through it. Some cope with it better than others, and Lance is worse at it, that's all. He just doesn't have he skillset to drive a less than perfect car. Perez's 2nd place is proof that the pink Mercedes isn't slow, and Lance sunk back into where he belongs, mid grid even in the fastest mild field car. Give him a even slower car and he will finish last.

Yes you may be right, he had all he needed to have an "easy" game, but he nailed it in quali and also at the beginning of the race. Yes I am sure he is not on PAR with Perez, but he does surprise sometimes(if you compare with AlbonSmiley) thats all I say...