You can buy directly from any of the established exchanges such as Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinbase, etc. You need to check your preferred way of transferring your medieval fiat coins over (some accept bank transfer, some only credit card, etc) indecision Onboarding to the exchange can usually be done over a smartphone app within a day or two.

If you plan to invest a larger amount then I recommend getting a hardware wallet that you use for the storage such as Ledger or Trezor. Once you are done with the transfers then put the wallet in your bank’s vault. Don’t keep large funds on the hot wallet on the exchange. That is how people get hacked.

It might seem counterintuitive, but physical security is paramount for digital assets.

If this all sounds like gibberish to you then spend a good amount of time reading up on it. Digital assets done right is super secure, BUT if you f’k up the funds are gone. Transfers are irreversible. It is not like a SWIFT payment to the bank that your client advisor can reverse indecision 

If you plan to invest very large amounts then I would onboard with a regulated entity or bank that handles the trading and custody for you. Just like your bank handles trading and custody for traditional securities. There are a few of them around the world. 

If you want to know more then PM me. I used to work in the space.

--

2016 Porsche 981 GT4 | Racing Yellow
2018 Audi S6 Avant | Ibis White