RC:

My son has his "Abitur" (high school diploma, Matura, etc.) when he is 18 and I do not want to add the stress of failing the driving exam to his school stress, so I actually would not pressure him to take the exam with manual if he doesn't want to. We'll see... Are there pickup trucks with manual? Smiley Smiley Right now, after driving the G63 for a while, I do not know if a pickup truck is a good idea for a 18 year old. Too heavy, too big, just not "safe" in my opinion. It may not be a very fast car but he can cause a lot of damage and injury with a pickup truck.

Sorry, back to topic: GT3 Touring. My wife still doesn't know what she wants, now she is back to wanting a GT3 Touring Cabriolet. Smiley She wants a wing though... Smiley Smiley Oh boy, Porsche can never get a break. Smiley

A truck is in my view a very bad idea for an 18 year old in Europe. Not only it is more dangerous, specially to others, but it will also be a pain in everyday live. 

My son  has his '' Abitur'' in June. Wonder now if learning to drive a manual will make him fail his school exams   .....Smiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS