The farmer:

Got a call from my dealer today and actually surprised myself in ordering a DIESEL Panamera...!angel Have not even looked at the configuration tool yet, but told the dealer to spec it and get us in the line. Will sit down late August to specify the car so there is still lot of time to learn moresmiley

Expected delivery January which suits me fine. Will drive my GT3 during summer early fall,, The Panamera TS late fall and then try my new winter car in the very hard winter conditions up here in the northpool area indecision

But honestly, I'm still a bit worried about my choice of a diesel. But what's the worst that can happen? I drive it through the winter and then change to something else (TS when it comes?) and in 1 1/2 years time the real fun cars starts rolling in to my car pool, fingers crossed kiss

Congrats on the order! The diesel will be great! And keeping in mind your rationale that it is an easy swap to P TS (or something else) when available it makes perfect sense. 850nm in the diesel will give the car a nice punch for a daily driver and compensate for the lack of high-rev fun Smiley. Did you consider the Turbo at all?
Btw, I also had a chat with my dealer (probably the same as yours based on your location Smiley) but I decided to pass at this point. The car is too big for my needs Smiley