Lukas:
apias:
Lukas:

Just built both a Panamera 4S Dieseand Turbo in the configurator... Not as many options available as I would have thought. Apart from that no surprises really and the scheme of options are true to Porsche history and the usual setup. Except that on the Turbo it now got "Dark walnut" trim as standard Shocked. This was a big surprise and clearly a message to me that I'm too young for this car Tongue

Maybe it means you are too old for the car. devil

Wood after all, like leather, is a natural, sustainable, renewable resource. Carbon Fiber (CFRP), on the other hand, is basically plastic that isn't environmentally friendly. So the hip young driver will prefer the natural wood option, rather than the synthetic, petroleum based carbon fiber option.

I would bet that not many hip youngsters will drive around in a Panamera Turbo with wood inlays and if environmental friendliness is on top of the agenda the wood inlays would probably not save the planet much Smiley

+1 Smiley

Not to mention that those wood inlays probably hurt the environment more, through deforestation, than a synthetic material like plastic. 

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | Powerkit White - The fastest car on Rennteam
2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White