Just built both a Panamera 4S Dieseand Turbo in the configurator... Not as many options available as I would have thought. Apart from that no surprises really and the scheme of options are true to Porsche history and the usual setup. Except that on the Turbo it now got "Dark walnut" trim as standard Shocked. This was a big surprise and clearly a message to me that I'm too young for this car Tongue

Also noticed that it is available to order both in Volcano Grey and Agate Grey. GT-silver and Carmine red exclusive options and a notch more expensive. Interior also very similar to previous gen Panamera. New bordeaux/black 2-tone. So a few interiors derrfrom 991.2.

Sunroof is not among the options. Might be a configurator glitch. Or it might be introduced later on and available from a certain build week. No sport design package or exclusive options available in the configurator as of yet. PSE available on Turbo. Surprise that it comes with steel pipes and not real chrome or black. Steel pipes looks like base pipes on 4S. Weird.

Another thing I noticed in the list of standard options on the Turbo is this disclaimer:
Comfort Access. Note: The Comfort Access uses state of the art technology. However, it cannot be completely ruled out that the key´s wireless encryption code is intercepted and used to open or steal the vehicle.