dreamcar:

With much sorrow and a great deal of sadness, we’ve parted company with our Boxster GTS. We’ve had five and a half amazing years with this car, but SWMBO has found it increasingly uncomfortable and the comparatively restricted interior, for her the overly firm ride and lack of seat adjustments has made the decision to look for a car that for her is more comfortable and for me as enjoyable. We looked at all sorts of different manufacturers, models and types of cars, but really wanted to stay with Porsche. Even SWMBO, who is not a petrol head but has enjoyed sharing our Porsche experiences over the years wanted to stay with them. So surprisingly for us the “Goldilocks” car that ticked all the right boxes with ease of access and comfort for her and provided me with my Porsche - fix was a 911. So after a long test drive on varying road types we’ve signed up for a two year old low mileage 991/2 Carrera T PDK, ride comfort a big improvement over the Boxster, even with SPASM suspension, the greater range of seat adjustments with the 18 way sports seats sealed it for us. Hopefully take delivery next week. 

--

VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red

The 991 will be an excellent new experience Smiley