the-missile:
RC:
the-missile:

that's the RS wing size. don't be shy smiley

Smiley My very curious (older) female neighbour came towards me a few weeks ago when I cleaned my car outside the garage and asked me (from a distance of course, Corona and all) why my car has such a huge wing. I tried to explain to her ALA and all that active aerodynamics stuff and in the end, she said "well, it looks weird but if it makes you happy". Smiley Smiley She didn't get a word of what I said. Smiley 

if the car is a track car ready for the road, then big wing it is. if it is the opposite, then smaller wing! Smiley

I expect the Huracan STO to have ridiculous wing and that will be perfectly fine along bonnet & front fenders openings including massive diffuser.

the Huracan Performante falls into the GT3 category and the look is in accordance.

Smiley The STO or STS or whatever the name will be, will have a ridiculous wing. Smiley My dealer gets two cars, both are already sold according to him. He said I could try to get one through Lamborghini directly, like some sort of "request" but chances are slim. I already said I don't want the car because it is too expensive (and probably too extreme) for me. I will be there though when the first car arrives at the dealership. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)