I think Teslas aged well... Of course no comparison to the Audi or Porsche design but still... Look at the i3, the Leaf, the Zoe or others. Smiley

Talked to my Audi dealer today (I was curious about RS Q8 offers, I have to plan for the end of next year) and he told me that the Audi E-Tron GT will start at close to 100k EUR, slightly below the Taycan 4S. Ouch. 

Got an amazing lease offer last week for a fully optioned new 2020 Range Rover Sport Autobiography with 525 hp, also an almost as amazing lease offer for a fully optioned new 2020 Range Rover Sport SVR with 575 hp but I still have a year on my GLC63 S, so... Smiley Today my wife went there to bring the Evoque in for service and both cars were already gone. Smiley Not that I would have taken one of the offers but they were really...wow. Smiley No initial payment, one car was 999 EUR per month (36 months, 10k km per year), the other one (SVR) 1200 EUR per month. 

Then I look at the Mercedes or especially Porsche offers I got and I am shocked. Smiley My dealer promised that they are going to have much better lease offers next year, they are going to add a second lease company next to Porsche Financial but if the difference is only a couple of hundreds per month, no thanks.

Audi isn't much better right now, the amazing lease offers they always had for various cars seem to be gone for now. 

BMW? I haven't checked for a while but no BMW really tempts me right now. Smiley

Difficult to find the right business car...EV or not...SUV or sedan...difficult.

An EV would have a huge fiscal advantage for me but I'm still not sure if I want one. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)