Hybrids are never meant to be the future or last a long time. They are the bridging product between normal cars and cars of the future, be it electric or hydrogen or whatever we will come up with. And as of this moment in time, they are the best solution. Nothing more, nothing less.

IF the future is EVs, that means a heavy car, and currently the manufacturer with the most experience making weight disappeared is Porsche, closing in on 10 years of experience.

I haven't paid much attention to the SF90, so can't really comment on that car. But if Ferrari is even half as good as Porsche in engineering department, which I believe they are way better than that, then the brake' feel' matter is something that gets blown out of proportion. 

There is currently 4 cars in my possession that have blended braking, 918, Panamera turbo S, Taycan and my e-Tron. 918 without a doubt is the 1st generation, Panamera has the 2nd gen, I would put the e-Tron as gen 2.5 and Taycan is the 3rd generation, current product. 

99% of the time, the switchover is not perceivable, even in the 918. I can find it if I really want to, but what's the point? At that point, I am not concentrating on DRIVING the car, pointless to worry or think about it. The other 3 honestly I cannot find the switchover even if I tried. Really hard. Like looking at the G-meter since I know when the crossover happen and even with that I still can't feel it.

And what is good brake 'feel'? It's a very subjective thing. But to me, and most people, good brake feels means a firm solid pedal. Linear application would be another good thing, but a progressive pedal I can also work with. 

Horrible pedal feels are the ones with mushy pedals, and that comes from having air trapped in the brake lines. 

--