Gnil:
THE_GT3:

Not sure about that! Bleuflame has a cage retrofitted to his GT3 Touring, I think this was done by Manthey... Smiley

Sure . My brother went to Manthey with his GT3 991.2 and I was there with him. They said it si possible but, you will not have the reinforced parts where the cage is mounted to the chassis. It is still possible to have that part reinforced but the cost is huge.

Chassis of the Touring is the same as the one from the GT3 non club sport and those are the same as the carrera. 

Only the club sport have the cup chassis with the reinforced roll cage mounting points.

You can check a Touring or a non club sport carpets and you will see that they are not precut on these points.

991.2 with roll cage has the reinforced plate for anchorage (back and front) but if you did not selected the option, as Gnil said, it was not possible to retrofit the factory cage.  PAG would just decline the work.

991.1 was doable though.

it was possible to retrofit a cage but the work to be done is more than just a classic ''let's add the CS package''. one of my buddy ordered the cage from Manthey and installed it with the local partner.

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual

Cayenne GTS 2014