Carlos from Spain:
RC:

I guess my son would be happy with any kind of pickup truck, as long as it has a nice sounding V8. Actually, any kind of car with a V8. Smiley I was thinking about a Camaro or Challenger as well, they have those electronic nannies to limit power/speed for teenage drivers or valet mode but in the end, I think that my son is going to get what is (financially and reasonably) possible at the time he has his driver's license. No Smart for him though, he hates this car. Smiley 

Show this to your son Christian Smiley

I expect it to sell like hot cakes, heck I wish I needed an offroader so I'd have an excuse to play around with one of these Smiley

One big problem with this car (my son knows it): No V8. There are rumors that Ford might offer a model called "Warthog" with a V8 (maybe even with the Raptor engine) but so far... Smiley 

The reason why my son wants a pickup truck is not because he loves these cars but because he wants a big car where he fits in properly (he is over 1,90 m at 17) and which sounds properly and unfortunately there are only SUVs and pickup trucks. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)