So how is all this not directed at me?  You are much more concerned about calling me names and somehow denigrating my intelligence than informing us about stuff. I inform and don’t really spend time passing judgement on people. Do you get the difference?  Waymo still has to pay a driver to be there to take over. Each car costs $400k. Do these facts lead you to call me names?  Weird. Focus on information and not insults. Unless all you ever want to know is what you agree with. Which is fine, but what a waste of time to clip all these pictures and articles rather than sit back and think about how Tesla has a very effective driving aid today, in use for billions of miles with an outstanding safety record and Waymo must follow a friggin map and can’t even be purchased by anyone. Simple facts. I don’t have to be insulted or stupid to understand this. You seem to not be able to get past looking for comebacks. Good for you. I’m clearly not bothered and enjoy these shortsighted rants of how dumb I must be. Guess how I think this will make you look in a few years in terms of tech future. As far as today I think you need to seriously look at why you need to imagine my statements must be a result of brainwashing?  Major insecurity surfacing perhaps. 
Do I think Tesla’s rewrite will be amazing. Yes of course. It is in no indication that they are a failure. Name me one company who does not improve their products.  
If I had a choice of which side of this debate I would want to be on it would not be yours. Good luck.