Yesterday, my wife surprised me with a suggestion: She is interested in getting a sports car for the weekends, like me (I wonder why? indecision) and a daily driver for driving to work, back home and to patients. 

The sports car part may be solved with a McLaren 600LT Spider (no kidding) or a 570S Spider, maybe even a Mercedes AMG GT C Roadster or a Ferrari Portofino (we found a nice lease offer ).

Her plan to get a 992 Turbo S Convertible was kind of shot down by the lease offer Porsche made: 3800-4000 EUR a month. Ouch. No thanks.

Daily driver? When my wife joined me during my Taycan test-drive, she hated it. Never ever an EV for her, this is what she said.

Now she asked me how much the smallest Tesla costs and how it drives. I was shocked. 

The reason? One of her friends' boyfriend has a Tesla X and she seems to love that car, always tells my wife about it.

Now my wife is thinking about one too. 

This is how it works...mouth to mouth propaganda.  

I was actually in the market for a Tesla 3 Performance, I mentioned it but now I am thinking about a G63 AMG. angry The anti-Tesla incarnate. indecision

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)