Leawood911:

And some people buy them because they are the best car being built right now. For certain the safest. Build quality can be pointed to with each and every make and model of car. Not every suspension broke, not every bumper fell off. Not every glass roof broke off. Yet hilariously you make it sound like it happens to each Tesla and no other car, even a Kia, has had any mechanical issues. 
You guys write silly crap and the. You think I take it personally because I don’t sit back and let you go on and on without challenge. It sounds like you want me to shut off my brain and let this silly talk go unchallenged.  You even call a fan boy because I have some Tesla fan boy trait of speaking up. Lol. 
No, I speak up when I feel like it. When ridiculous statements are made. 

Please note again - to frame your outrage properly - I would send your observations to the execs of the other automakers so they can sleep better at night. It would be good bedtime reading for them. They are screwed. 

And to Carlos point/question. Yes, Tesla is able to review tons of video and Telemetry informs following an accident. You have to give permission for them to activate the interior camera for review.  I am excited that they do this. It protects me if I have done nothing wrong. It protects them given the liability all their technology entails. It is also why when these mystery suspension failures happen they know people have damaged the suspension in advance in some cases by hitting curbs etc. 

Frankly I am shocked that cars this stupidly fast don’t have more high speed crashes. Remarkable. 

May I ask when is the last time a car made by someone losing their panoramic roof right after delivery? 

May I also ask when is the last time a car made by someone is missing bolts and screws on their suspension? 

No one is saying every Tesla has the same problem. Many are perfectly fine. But these publicized issues are all due to the 'leader' skipping basic quality control steps to push out cars to meet his target. 

No one is saying other manufacturers don't have quality issues either. I am not just picking on Tesla. Porsche is not immune. You might remember I chastised them a few years ago with my 918. Front suspension arms were installed up side down. Something that was discovered by my mechanic and their quality control team missed. 

--