Leawood911:

You guys crack me up more than my model3 suspension. I must be sooo stupid and brainwashed and I can’t read. Do I need to sell my car or should I roll it off a cliff to protect others from it?  How many cars failed like this and killed or even injured people?  Are we concerned that they may kill someone?  Numbers?  Computer shuddering from the download. Don’t buy one then. And for gods sake get a new computer.

maybe you should assume Tesla can’t build cars and will cease production due to this. I would short the stock.  There is no need to send me repeated warnings or ridicule me for pointing out that you are a little overboard when it comes to any story about a Tesla fault. I’m certain all the other car manufacturers are delighted by this story and have written off Tesla as any type of competition.  I mean they are literally murdering people with their complete lack of understanding of how to make a wheel roll.  
Cheers guys. I suggest you don’t buy a Model S or X. The new models will be even better. 

Despite this failure a Tesla is still far less likely to be in an injury accident. Imagine the cars which have had this corrected?  I challenge you to post the actual injury accident rates of Tesla’s vs all other automakers. Crickets. 

Leawood, if all your Rennteam friends chip in, will you agree to have your eyes checked for acute myopia?  Smiley

...and here is the web page that you have been looking to subscribe to, so you can keep track of all the Tesla incidents...  Smiley

Link: https://www.tesladeaths.com/