Boxster Coupe GTS:
Leawood911:

You do realize this is a repost. There are also lots of similar videos with Tesla stopping just fine for pedestrians. It stops better for them than my Turbo which mows them down. 
I thought these posts were not directed at me??  Lol. 
btw - don’t you think more serious testing than this went into developing these systems by all car makers?  Is it possible to trick such a system to make this video?  Hmmm. I think I won’t sell my car just yet.  Lol. 

do give a Tesla a drive and see what you think. Better than a video trying to scare you. 

Leawood, you seriously need to stop trusting your Tesla to do the driving for you! Smiley
   It is like you don’t read what I type.  I don’t trust it but it is a wonderful drivers aid.  Follow the directions in the owners manual and you not have any problems.  In no way is any other car safer.  Look at accident and injury stats.  Not even close.  Show me the numbers indicating there is any car even close to safety stats per mile driven  

Do you still believe that Tesla makes you a better driver when you can’t see in the fog? Smiley

Precisely  - when on i70 in a blinding morning fog the Tesla radar would stop for an obstacle long before I could even see it.  Have you ever been forced to drive in the fog on a highway?  I really don’t understand your lack of understanding  

I can tell you that in my experience Tesla is “dull as dishwater” compared to driving a Porsche!  E0F26BDD-E91B-4EF4-964B-7C4204B9E420.gif
Okay  - I get that  .  My Turbo is more of an event to drive .  The Tesla replaced my Azera and I have found it to be a spectacular daily driver - four door sedan .  Performance wise the turbo can’t touch it on the street.  I can appreciate how impressive an a achievement that is.  Since I own a Turbo and am not just making fun of someone else’s car that I don’t know anything about you may assume I am serious  

What will you be replacing your Tesla Model 3 with when the laptop batteries are all dead?  Smiley

I first leased a model3 and returned it within the seven day return policy because I decided to buy it instead.  I don’t see any trade or sale of it in the future.  In 20 years or so when the batteries degrade I will replace them for less than my last Turbo coolant leak.  Total coolant leak expense for my turbo over five years is now over $10k.  That’s not even going to a Porsche dealer.  
Batteries is where it is at. Tesla is now far in the lead.  Do you think the other automakers are joking about Tesla batteries today?  
Thank you for your contribution to this time capsule of awesome EV concerns.