4trac:
ISUK:

The car is only a rumour at this stage. I'd predict a return to a soft top as the era of the folding hard top cabrio appears to be coming to an end thankfully. They are simply too large to try and package when folded into a car of this size.

This render was produced by a contributor to Ferrari Chat. Apart from the ugly rear spoiler and after market over sized wheels it gives an idea of how a Spider could look. I would hope Ferrari opt to go for a 2 seat roadster with a soft top (with rigid top section like the Boxster) that folds away under a tonneau that has discreet humps behind each seat. They could then make the space under the roof storage area behind the two seats an additional luggage storage area as Porsche have done with the 911 speedster.

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 21.15.09.png

Hmmm, to me the humps harken back to the race-inspired shapes I thought the Roma was intended to break from.   IMO it would be much cleaner as a cabrio without humps, along the lines of the now-classic BMW Z8. And leave the humps for the mid engine cars.

Valid point. Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.