Leawood911:
Whoopsy:
Leawood911:

Maybe you guys should read what I write. I’m pretty consistent. It is a good drivers aid. The best. You are better off with it than without it. I would never trust it. In the future it will be fine, eventually. 
Cars that don’t have this capability will not sell at some point. 
What is the fascinating aspect with putting words in my mouth or reading my mind?  Maybe you guys should just go drive one. Have I mentioned this?  
Maybe I should post articles about ICE cars crashing due to idiot drivers but that would be tooooo many to list. 

I will say this - after all the cars I have owned the Model3 is by far and away the most fun to drive on the road (not track) and the safest. Period. Not even close. 

You are consistent. But you only talk about how YOU use it. You do not represent the vast majority. Far from it, you are the exception, not the norm.

The majority out there do NOT drive like you or use the systems like you do.

The question is how would you use it?  Do you make buying decisions for others or for yourself?  If you can trust yourself then why care about the other idiots. They are wrecking all types of cars. Thousands of them. Each would be safer with more active safety, even the idiots. 
If we stopped progress due to fear someone would misuse it then we might as well start walking. 

So let’s come up with a better name than autopilot. The name is the biggest objection I have heard. Not really an issue for owners with online owners manuals and warnings each time they turn in the system. 

I won't use it, simple. I am the minority as I do not use any cruise control system, period. 

As for your last paragraph, that's what we have been trying to tell you. The majority of Tesla owners do not read the manual nor any warnings. They see the name Autopilot and automatically assumed it is fully automatic. 🤷🏻‍♂️

--