MKSGR:
RC:
MKSGR:
RC:
MKSGR:

Interesting video (they included a turbo s cabriolet and tested it with roof down Smiley):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bYaRG2t2WE

10.4 seconds...this is more the real thing (customer cars, not a factory car like the one who did 10.1). Smiley

10.4s... But with open roof and on a wet road...

Road wasn't really wet when they started off the line (it just started raining and the Turbo S has AWD) and aerodynamics only play a role at higher speeds (you could clearly see how the Coupe drove away at some point).

P.S.: The Coupe had the standard wheels whereas the Cabriolet had the optional (slightly wider) ones. 

Not really much of a difference on such cars.

I have a different opinion on each of the points Smiley

Obviously, the time will be better if:

- road is not moist
- roof is closed
- tires are stickier

All their tested numbers seem very valid based on this video, including the 10.2 they tested in ideal conditions; also, you can see that three different 992 performed basically identical which is also nice to see Smiley

My impression is that the only car (excluding very exotic options) I would consider faster at high speeds above 200kph is the 720s. Everything else will be slower or same performance in best case (F8, Aventador 750 etc.). Porsche did an excellent job. The two main advantages of the 992 turbo s are, however: enormous front grip and stability + the emotional side (sound is much more special than in earlier generations of the car) Smiley

Markus is right. 

Lambo just isn’t as fast as you think it is RC. Porsche is always the surprising winner in tests simply because they under rate their published performance, just so any person can match or beat whatever they published. 

--