blueflame:

Another great race-day at the Hockenheimring startet at 05:30 in the morning on a crowded Autobahn and ended at 20:00 in the washing box at home. 

The race teams for the GT-Masters arrived during the day and prepared their boxes - so a beautiful 991 R showed up.

We had in our box a 2019 991 Cup car of a friend and I had a chance to test the seat position...it fitsblush. I can test the car on track in April 2021...so there will be some good anticipations over the winter. smiley

A lot of red flags during the day and problems for other drivers, but no damages on our fleet and I have met for the first time a Rennteamer in real life...

Enclosed a pic of his 981GTS and red Nipple together...it was a pleasure d997hkiss.

Blueflame

PS Pics are in the wrong order - don´t know why...frown

47776ed7-a169-4134-8f1f-c1e867c5be4e.JPG

Yeah, we had a great time ! Not to hot in the mornings and, luckily, not very hot in the (cloudy) afternoon, so we didn't turn our tires into jewing gum... blueflame actually waived to me when we finished our first session and as I was part of the last cars to the enter the pit lane, this was very helpful (for me) then to later establish the "first contact"... Smiley ...

There were even some guys from CH, so perhaps "Pistenclub.de" could be a way to bring more Rennteamers together, fees are ok, the organisation is good and in the trackdays I attended so far driving discipline was good (no knifes out...).

By the way, I had a look at blueflame's car and I have to admit I am / was really amazed by the foil job done by "second skin", it really looks like the car came like that out of the factory ! Smiley ... last but not least, isn't it interesting how massive my "little" toy looks (yeah!) in contrast to the GT3... Smiley ...