RC:
nberry:

I don’t get it. If your not driving it and using it as an investment wouldn’t you be better off investing the money  elsewhere? A fool’s mission.

This is actually a good question but maybe some people are just into collecting cars, similar to collecting art or whatever. Smiley A friend's friend (oh boy, I hate doing this Smiley) knows a guy who actually sits every weekend for hours in his garage and just looks at the cars, walks around them and so on. He hasn't driven a single one, isn't actually a big time driver at all, he only gets them transported to specific events by truck. Smiley Whats the pleasure in owning such a car if you don't drive it. At least little bit. 

This is my boss's garage, if I had it I'd sit in there every week-end and just look at them too (he actually sits there every day as his office). He does drive many of them though. And yes, I've gone in there to just wander around or work for a few hours many times. 

1600118604817Page-3-Image-4.jpgPage-3-Image-8.jpgPage-3-Image-6.jpgPage-4-Image-11.jpg

--

Past-President, Porsche Club of America - Upper Canada Region