Whoopsy:
Gnil:

Is this the son who was driving the Gold R ?  How do you find the car ?  Over here, it is mainly the Toyota version that is sold. ( they are the same cars )  I see rarely the Subaru. Why take the Subaru over the Toyota ? 

Yes, same one I bought the Golf R for. He still have the Golf R. 

We have like 5 Subaru dealers locally, 3 of them are apart of a bigger dealership group and I know the owners of all 3 Smiley

No but seriously, when my son asked for one of these, I checked and there was like 3 cars left. Each dealer only gets one car. Next morning when I start making calls 1 of them were already gone, another one had a deposit on it and the 3rd car is like 400km away. I pulled some strings on the one with the deposit, that other guy was waiting on financing approval and it didn't look good, so I got the car and the other guy was offered a cheaper model to fit his financing. Lucky so to speak.

Locally I rarely see the Toyota version, ratio maybe 5 to 1 Subaru vs Toyota. Not sure why, maybe they just like the Subaru styling better. 

Thanks. I'll have to looks more into it. Normally here the Subaru' s are sold very well, but mainly because of their AWD/snow capacities and reliability.  

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS