Hi everyone!
I am Andrea and it's the first time I am writing on this board, although reader for months.
My compliments to you all for the topics treated always with up to date information and in a professional way .

After months looking around and reading posts on aftermarket exhausts, I have now restrict my list to 3 producers: Ruf, Europipe and 9ff.
I think we already said everything about Ruf and remain a reference for every producer but what about Europipe and 9ff?

Europipe recently opened its web site (www.europipe.be) and I have to say that the information reported are quite impressive :
Stage 1 and Stage 2 (quite and loud version)
from 14 to 18hp gain
backpressure reduction from 0.36bar to 0.15bar
up to +26nm on torque
no resonance
For the time being, this should represent my first choice unless someone of you should tell me something I don't know

But where I really need your help is for 9ff. I only read about it (and were only good things) on two french magazines (Option Auto and Flat 6) and that's it. Apparently 9ff provides you with a button on the cockpit allowing to switch the sound of the exhaust to 3 positions: stock, loud but TUV compliant and very loud
No clue on power/torque gain, resonance, etc
Have you installed this exhaust or do you have more information??

Many thanks to you all.
Ciao,
Andrea