Whoopsy:
Leawood911:
Whoopsy:
Leawood911:

Put them side by side down a highway at cruising speed and you will have your answer. 

And the Taycan will do 100+% of the EPA rating while the Tesla struggled to even get to 100%.

And the range of each is?

or miles per kWh 

or miles per $. Take your pick. And do let me know what your point is because it looks like the Taycan is not ahead in the category you selected. Maybe we should talk fit and finish?  

So we can find a sub category that the Tesla can shine?Smiley

I think there are plenty -  you made the range argument. I don’t think you won it either  

Miles per kWh, cool, that's like comparing mpg right? Do people compare Camry's mpg vs say an S-Class? Pretty sure a Camry goes farther on a tank of gas too than an S-Class if you want to talk about range.

They would if the Camry was a second behind the S- class. Silly much?

My statement is pretty self-explanatory. Government rates these things to a number, the Tesla struggle to even match that number but the Porsche literally beats it no matter who is driving the damn thing. Kind of like whatever performance number Porsche published, Average Joe over here can just take his Porsche and match if not beat that number. 

Your statements sure explain your thinking, not much else.  There is a nice Car and Driver article which explains EPA testing for EVs and why Tesla is so good at hitting those numbers.  Legally .  It’s cute that you want to make Porsche underestimating their performance their shining star.  You found their outstanding category.  Perfect reason to spend twice as much. 
BTW the numbers they post for their PDK cars are not as forgiving as they used to be for the manual cars.  
Lastly- your number for Tesla was <$200 at best last year.  I’m pleased to let you know it’s over $2500 and thereby easily exceeding your expectations.  How has Porsche stock or VW done in the last 12 months?  Is there any point when you give in or do you just live to amuse me?